Spring Into Giving
Join us for the annual breakfast and learn more about how the Education Foundation is enhancing our schools through classroom grants, scholarships, assistance for students in need, and supporting the W.E.E. Learning Bus, among other projects. Enjoy student performances and a State of the District Address by Dr. Paul Kinder.
When: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Where: Adams Pointe Conference Center
1400 NE Coronado Drive
Blue Springs, MO 64014
Doors and breakfast buffet open at 7:00 a.m.
Donations to the Blue Springs Education Foundation provide:
Executive DirectorKatie Woolf
- Innovative classroom grants to enhance teaching and learning
- Continuing education scholarships to graduating seniors
- Scholarships for aspiring administrators and staff education
- Meals for students who don't qualify for free and reduced lunch, but still need assistance
- W.E.E. Learning Bus and W.E.E. Learning Bus Facilitator
- Basic needs or unique circumstances for a student suffering in the classroom for reasons beyond their control
1801 NW Vesper, Blue Springs, MO 64015
816-874-3214Missie Lindsey, Foundation Assistant816email@example.comW.E.E. Learning Bus Facilitator, Amy Sawyer
How to redeem your scholarship:In order to redeem your scholarship award money you will need to be enrolled in your college or technical school and have made a partial payment toward your education. You will then provide the Blue Springs Education Foundation with a copy of your tuition bill/statement. For more information, or to redeem your scholarship, please contact:Blue Springs Education Foundation
Attention: Missie Lindsey1801 NW Vesper
Blue Springs, MO 64015
firstname.lastname@example.org here to donate to the Blue Springs Education Foundation. Your contribution is used to award scholarships to high school seniors for continuing education as well as classroom grants, assistance to students in the classroom and to keep the W.E.E. Learning Bus rolling through Blue Springs. Your contribution is tax deductible! Thank you for your commitment to supporting our students.