JWE PTA Mission Statement
The James Walker PTA strives to support and advocate for our children by partnering with staff, families, and the wider community to create a safe and healthy learning environment where students can believe, achieve, and succeed.
JWE PTA Goals
Provide support for cultural and educational programs at James Walker.
- Conduct purposeful fundraising to support programs and events at James Walker.
- Promote social activities that heighten school spirit, encourage family togetherness, and promote humanitarian efforts within our community.
Encourage and organize volunteer support for school and PTA programs and events.
Build awareness about the critical role of the PTA in helping students reach their full potential.
- Increase interest, involvement, and understanding of our local PTA business.
National PTA Mission Statement
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
National PTA Values
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
Visit the National PTA Website to learn more!