ACT Info & Prep Opportunities
- Register for the ACT
- ACT Prep Opportunities Packet
- ACT English & Reading Tutoring Sessions
- ACT Prep Day - Offered In October and November. Students must be signed up for the October or December ACT to attend. Cost is $5. Sign up in the Counseling Office
- ACT Academy (Info not available at this time)
- ACT Fee Waivers - See your counselor for more information
- Full length practice ACT test booklet available in the Counseling Office
- Info for the March2Success - www.march2success.com
- ZAPS Test Prep Seminar
ACT Prep Days - We offer a full day prep for the October and December ACT.
How It Works - A retired ACT test is given to students in the morning. During lunch, student's test scores are given to them and the reading section is reviewed. In the afternoon, students breakout into groups with district instructional coaches and rotate through the English, Math and Science reviews.
Who Can Participate - Students who are signed up by the ACT registration deadline for the above months are sent an invitation to attend. Students must sign up, have the invitation in hand and pay $5.00 to the Counseling Office to participate. Space is limited to the first 50 students who sign up. It fills up quickly so please do not wait.
Cost - There is a $5.00 fee payable to the Counseling Office for a pizza lunch and drink.