Kindergarten Enrollment time is here!
Thursday, February 22th, from Noon to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, February 23rd , from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
What is needed? An appointment! As enrollment AND screening will occur within a single school visit, Call the school office (874-3740) to schedule an appointment. Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. At the time of the call, your incoming kindergartner’s DOB, full legal name, and gender will be requested.
- Child’s birth certificate (state copy)
- Parent photo identification
- TWO types of residency verification
- Driver’s license with present district address
- Current utility bill (gas, water, electric) within last 30 days – NO SHUT OFF NOTICES or delinquent bills – must include occupant’s name and address
- Lease agreement with the same information
- Construction contract if building a home – including expected completion.
- Pay stub with current address on it
- Examples of allowable residency confirmation documents:
- Current immunization record
- If applicable, divorce decree, parenting plan, and/or pertinent adoption or foster care paperwork
A kindergarten screening will be completed at the time of enrollment. Please remember that children must be five prior to August 1, 2018, in order to attend the upcoming school year.