ENROLLING YOUR STUDENT
Welcome to The Blue Springs School District.
Blue Springs is a great family community where quality education meets community involvement and high expectations. The resources, information and downloadable attachments listed below will help you prepare for new student enrollment, or returning student enrollment.
ENROLLMENT FOR FAMILIES NEW TO THE BLUE SPRINGS SCHOOL DISTRICT
All New Families to the Blue Springs School District must first schedule an appointment with our Department of Public Safety to verify residency.
Paul J. Consiglio Education Center
501 NW Jefferson Street, Blue Springs, MO 64015
After residency verification is complete, next:
- Find your school with the School Boundary Locator
- Review the New Student Checklist (PDF, ADA Compliant)
ENROLLMENT PROCESS FOR CURRENT BLUE SPRINGS FAMILIES
- Review the Returning Student Checklist (PDF, ADA Compliant)
HELPFUL ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- District Report Card
- Schools in Blue Springs
- Review Required Health information (Jackson County Requirements)
- School Boundary Locator
- School Year Calendar
- School Supplies (PDF FILES)
- ADA compliant HTML Elementary Supply List
- ADA compliant BSSD Middle School Student Supply List
- Kindergarten Supplies Flier