4th Grade Coping Skills & Anxiety
1. Choose one of these videos to watch:
take your yoga to a quiet, comfortable place in the room and sit up straight
choose a chair at a desk or a table
2. Choose one of these music channels to listen to.
Work on your Anxiety Brain/Calm Brain drawing activity while you listen.
- Get the Anxiety Brain/Calm Brain worksheet
- Inside the "Anxiety Brain" draw or write your worries & how they make you feel.
- Inside the "Calm Brain" draw or write the things that help relax your mind & body.
Calming Instrumental Music
3. If you have time left, you may choose to watch or re-watch any of the videos on this page.
Maya Angelou - Life Doesn't Frighten Me (Poem)