The Blue Springs Education Foundation would like to cordially invite you to “Get on the Bus” and make a tax deductible donation that will be re-invested in our students, staff, and schools.
Did you know in 2015/2016 we. . .
· Awarded $140,000 in scholarships to 65+ graduates
· $42,000 was given to 16 schools in classroom grants
· Invested $6,500 in the continuing education of staff
· Gifted $4,400 to 22 first year teachers for their classroom set-up
· Hosted mental health advocate Kevin Hines at the Freshman Center, Blue Springs High School and Blue Springs South.
Additionally, don’t miss out on your opportunities to apply for Foundation funding. Classroom grants are available annually. You can also apply to receive tuition reimbursement for your continued education through the Bartolotta Family Scholarship or the Gale T. Bartow Aspiring Administrators scholarship.
The Blue Springs Education Foundation is dedicated to serve you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions, suggestions, or comments. Thank you for making our school district exceptional. Please click the link below to access your pledge form.